Thursday, November 15, 2007

Creating a Website

Wow! I just published my first website! Creating one isn't that hard; it just takes some time, especially if you want to add pictures. I'm thinking about making a website for my West Carroll ancestors now that I have a better idea of how it all works. My website is a family newsletter to help my immediate family to keep in touch with each other better. If anyone out there is interested in creating a website, you just need to set up a google account, go to "my account", and select "create page", and away you go. You can create links to other pages and create as many pages as you want. What a great way to get more exposure for your family names and attract researchers interested in the same surnames! Just post a reply if you have questions. I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll help if I can.

No comments:


Who are these people?

Sally Jo Gibson sent me this picture of the "Old Floyd" Courthouse, but didn't know who the people were. If anyone knows who they are, please let the rest of us know. Just post a reply.

Old Floyd Courthouse

Old Floyd Courthouse

Buildings in Old Floyd

Buildings in Old Floyd